Website Terms & Conditions
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change by the Company without notice.
2. The Company does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and the Company expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which the Company shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that you ascertain the details of any products, services or information available through this website and that such services meet with your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the Company. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the Company, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. This website may also include links to other third party websites. These links are solely for your convenience to provide you with further information. The inclusion of such links do not signify that the Company endorse the third party website(s) or the information contained within those third party websites for which the Company can take no responsibility.
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising with the Company out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.